How do I become a patient?
We would love to have you join the Mountainlands Community!
- The easiest way to become a Mountainlands patient is to give us a call 801-429-2000. We will ask you a few short questions and then you can schedule an appointment in the same phone call. Walk-in patients may also register as a patient with a receptionist.
- A deposit may be required when scheduling your visit.
What do I bring to my appointment?
If you are insured, you should bring your insurance card to every appointment.
For all uninsured patients, you will be required to provide proof of income when you first become a patient and again every six months in order to qualify for the sliding fee scale. This scale is based on household income and family size. The following items may be used as proof of income:
- Last month’s check stubs
- State unemployment funding information
- State disability funding information
- Bank statements from previous month
- Last year’s tax return or tax statement
If the patient being seen is a child of any age, please bring the child’s immunization record to the appointment. This will allow our staff to ensure that your child is up to date on their immunizations.
Please call 801-429-2000 with any further questions.