Locations: East Bay
Mountainlands Community Health Center is one of four grantees in Utah to receive Affordable Care Act funding to expand access to healthcare services. Mountainlands East Bay Health Center provides primary healthcare services, including medical, dental, and behavioral healthcare, for people experiencing homelessness in Utah County.
Individuals who meet the following criteria can qualify for FREE services. An individual who lacks housing, including those:
- Whose primary residence during the night is a supervised public or private facility that provides temporary living accommodations, and an individual who is a resident in transitional housing.
- Who live on the street, abandoned building, vehicle, or in any other unstable or non-permanent situation.
- Who are forced to stay with a series of friends and/or relatives.
- Who were previously homeless and are to be released from a prison or a hospital and do not have a stable housing situation to which they can return.
- Acute, chronic, and urgent care
- Disease screening & management
- Well child exams
- Men’s and women’s health
- Dental services
- Pharmacy services
- Eligibility assistance
- Transportation assistance
- Referral to mental health and substance abuse services
In the News
2018 Wellness Challenge
CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK
January 21 is National Hugging day.
Your goal this week is to hug your family and friends more this week. But make sure you ask first! We don’t want to lose the joygerm feeling we had last week!
Week 1: Introduction
Many of us set goals at the beginning of each year to be ...
Winter Safety Tips for Parents & Children
Whether winter brings severe storms, light dustings or just cold temperatures, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) has some valuable tips on how to keep your children safe and warm. Please feel free to excerpt these tips or use them in their entirety for any print or broadcast story, with acknowledgment of source.
What to Wear
Wishing You a Happy New Year
Happy New Year! With the New Year comes that exciting time when everyone is talking about their New Year’s Resolutions. Each year many American’s set resolutions that focus on their health. We here at Mountainlands Community Health Center would like to encourage the members of our community to kick off 2017 with an increased emphasis ...
Safe Toys and Gifts
Shopping for Gifts
Finding gifts for your child can be an exciting and rewarding experience. From dolls to action figures to building blocks, there are so many items that could be on your child’s wish list. When shopping for presents, keep these toy safety tips in mind:
Check for safety labels that say the toy is non-toxic ...
Germs Don’t Take A Holiday
Along with passing yummy dishes, giving gifts, and sharing laughs, you may end up spreading germs during close-quarter holiday gatherings with family and friends. Unfortunately, the holidays and the start of cold and flu season fall at the same time. However, as simple as it sounds, preventing the spread of germs begins at the sink.
East Bay Location Providers