Locations: East Bay
Mountainlands Community Health Center is one of four grantees in Utah to receive Affordable Care Act funding to expand access to healthcare services. Mountainlands East Bay Health Center provides primary healthcare services, including medical, dental, and behavioral healthcare, for people experiencing homelessness in Utah County.
Individuals who meet the following criteria can qualify for FREE services. An individual who lacks housing, including those:
- Whose primary residence during the night is a supervised public or private facility that provides temporary living accommodations, and an individual who is a resident in transitional housing.
- Who live on the street, abandoned building, vehicle, or in any other unstable or non-permanent situation.
- Who are forced to stay with a series of friends and/or relatives.
- Who were previously homeless and are to be released from a prison or a hospital and do not have a stable housing situation to which they can return.
- Acute, chronic, and urgent care
- Disease screening & management
- Well child exams
- Men’s and women’s health
- Dental services
- Pharmacy services
- Eligibility assistance
- Transportation assistance
- Referral to mental health and substance abuse services
In the News
Asthma is a disease affecting the lungs. It can cause asthma attacks called episodes which involve wheezing, breathlessness, chest tightness and coughing. Asthma affects the lives of over 22 million people and although there is no cure it can be controlled.
Asthma may be controlled by visiting your doctor and following their instructions. Together you can ...
Mental Health – By the Numbers
1 in 25 (10 million) adults in the United States lives with a serious mental illness.
60 million people in the United States face the day-to-day reality of living with a mental illness.
Half of all lifetime mental health conditions begin by age 14 and 75% by age 24, but early intervention programs can help.
African Americans and ...
Dr. Monroe White – 20 Years of Service
With deep gratitude we celebrate Dr. Monroe White for his 20 years of dedicated service to Mountainlands Community Health Center and our patients. Dr. White is a psychologist and serves as the Director of Mental Health.
“Thanks to Mountainlands for providing and supporting what has turned out to be my career as a psychologist. This has ...
Autism Awareness Month
-From the Autism Society
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a complex developmental disability; signs typically appear during early childhood and affect a person’s ability to communicate, and interact with others. ASD is defined by a certain set of behaviors and is a “spectrum condition” that affects individuals differently and to varying degrees. There is no known ...
2017 Alcohol Awareness Month
Drinking too much can harm your health. Excessive alcohol use led to approximately 88,000 deaths and 2.5 million years of potential life lost (YPLL) each year in the United States from 2006 – 2010, shortening the lives of those who died by an average of 30 years. Further, excessive drinking was responsible for 1 in ...
East Bay Location Providers