Opening September 2015!
The East Bay Health Center will help homeless Utahns improve their health and well-being.
299 E. 900 S. Suite 101
Co-located with the Food and Care Coalition
Individuals who meet the following criteria can qualify for FREE services. An individual who lacks housing, including those:
- Whose primary residence during the night is a supervised public or private facility that provides temporary living accommodations, and an individual who is a resident in transitional housing.
- Who live on the street, abandoned building, vehicle, or in any other unstable or non-permanent situation.
- Who are forced to stay with a series of friends and/or relatives.
- Who were previously homeless and are to be released from a prison or a hospital and do not have a stable housing situation to which they can return.
- Acute, chronic, and urgent care
- Disease screening & management
- Well child exams
- Men’s and women’s health
- Dental services
- Pharmacy services
- Eligibility assistance
- Transportation assistance
- Referral to mental health and substance abuse service
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and Open House
Thursday, August 27th
2:00-2:30 Ribbon cutting and brief presentation
2:30-3:30 Tours and light refreshments
Call 801-855-0152 for more information.